Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I know I promised to make a sidebar with all my UFOs and WIP on it, but I cannot. I just cannot show you my weaknesses. I have taken a lot of classes and not finished them. Example, last year I went to the Jacksonville, Fl quilt show and took a class on making a miniature quilt. I knew when I was in the class I would not finish it. It was not what I was interested in. It was not me. Do not get me wrong I enjoyed the class, had a lot of fun and learned a lot of things but it was not me. Maybe ten years down the road I will be. But not today.
So I decided to make a To Do List every Monday and see how much of it I finish by Saturday. On Sunday I will post my progress with pictures and start my To Do List for the next week.
Okay, so here we go. Please be aware I work full-time and this list will not always be completed but I will try my best. Hopefully, this will keep me off so many interesting bunny trails I seem to wonder down.
To Do List
5/4/09
7 Happy House Blocks-finish them off
20 Pink and White Disappearing Nine Patch Blocks
15 Stash Pot Pie Blocks
Sew two rows of the Stash Pot Pie together
Sew and trim another month of the Calender Quilt together
Measure and cut the sashing for the Calender Quilt
5 Blocks for Gray Quilt
8 Blocks for Crazy Mama Quilts 9 Patch Quilt Along
8 Sixteen Patch Blocks
3 Blocks for my Block of the Month group
(1 for me, 2 to mail)
Quilt I Spy Quilt (its on the frame and waiting)
Cross you fingers and say a prayer for me. I know it seems like a lot but most of the blocks are almost completed. The colors are chosen and cut. Just waiting to be sewn.
Will let you know my progress on Saturday.
Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment