Monday, May 11, 2009

To Do List - Week of 5/11/09

After much thought and agonizing I have made my "To Do List". You may have noticed that my "To Do List" did not leave me much room to play around. It is totally business.
Well, this week the list is about the same. Next week will be shorter (I think) since I have my guild meeting on Monday night.
Here I go.

To Do List
5/11/09
12 Nine Patch and Sixteen Patch Blocks
12 Stash Pot Pie Blocks
24 Strips for my Straggler Calender Quilt
16 3-Piece Sections for the Pink and White
Disappearing Nine Patch
7 Happy Houses (not the sides)
Quilt the I Spy Quilt
*Quilts I Am Working On*
I Spy (needs quilting)
Nine Patch (Quilt A Long with Crazy Mama Quilts)
Sixteen Patch Quilt (from a library book)
Happy Houses (from a swap I did)
Stash Pot Pie (from a class I took a couple of years ago)
Straggle Calender Quilt (I got left behind)
Pink and White Disappearing Nine Patch
I know that I had a rule of no more than three quilts at a time but I think with some task management I can do this.
Wish me luck.
Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment