Saturday, March 7, 2009

These are a few of the bearpaws I am making with Judy over at Patchwork Times. I hope to have them all done by Sunday night. They are due on Monday. I really like my colors. I was a little wishy-washy about the green and red but I like it.

I think I told you how I am always late getting into swaps and sew alongs, but I loved the idea of doing a quilt for a year. Above is a few of the strips I am making as a straggler in the Calender quilt over at P.S. I quilt. I love her site. Go and visit.

These are the grey squares I have been making. I hope to make them into a quilt called In The Pink on the Windham Fabrics website. They have a lot of nice patterns. I am not going to use pink, I hope to use a dark red. I have a dark red I like but I do not have enough of it.

This is a closer view of the squares so you can see the Ugh material. LOL.


I have accomplished quite a bit today. I did not go to the Strawberry Festival but I can still go on Sunday. I went to one of my favorite quilt shops and bought some muslin for the signature part of my Siggy squares. While I was there I bought some fat quarters for a log cabin that I want to make in the future. I really like autumn colors.
I worked for an hour on my Happy Houses but did not accomplish any completed houses. I have several houses without roofs and chimneys.
My son is coming over tomorrow morning to help with some yard work so I know my morning will be tied up. I'm going to cook a Tuna Noodle Casserole as a thank you for helping me.
Happy sewing.
Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment