Sunday, January 23, 2011

Spiderweb Quilt Progress

I finally finished the Spiderweb quilt top. Next weekend I will start quilting it. I could not decide if I wanted lime green or the blue I had bought for the borders. I decided to go with the blue and I am really happy with it. This quilt is going to be a little bit bright.
Please forgive my photography. I have never been able to take good photos.

I also completed the 60 string blocks for Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt, Roll, Roll, Cotton Roll. I need to square them up and cut them in half. Since I have the instructions I may just skip to the last step and sew them together and then start on the 600 red triangles. So, my next leader-ender project is the 600 red triangles. I have not decided what color green I want to use. There are so many greens on the market. Also, my pinks are not girlie pink. They are a more subdued pink. Okay, flat pink.

The next quilt I am going to finish is the cat quilt. I need to finish up all my quilts I started over the last two-three years. This may turn into a never ending New Year's Resolution.
Happy quilting.
Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment