Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sunshine and Shadow Strips

My Sunshine and Shadow quilt is coming along. I have finished all sixteen strip sets. I hope to spend the next few days/weeks putting it together. This may take some time as I keep thinking I should have put more of the darker pink in the quilt (the pink is what made me want to make it).

I am sorry that the picture is a little "oops" . I will take a better one tomorrow when I have more light. I also need to make a correction. In my last post I called the postage stamp quilt a sunshine and shadow quilt. What I should have said is that this a postage stamp quilt that reminds me of a sunshine and shadow quilt. Oops. Happy quilting.
Jeri

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, Jerri !
    Keep going, my friend ;>)
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO
    NADINE

    ReplyDelete