Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hi,
Sorry I have not written lately but my computer is sick. It's in the computer hospital and I hope it is well enough to come home when I get home.
I am on my trip to Pennsylvania. I am in Charleston, S.C. Today were are going on a tour of the city, visit a muesum and possibly visit a quilt shop or two.
You would be so proud of me. Yesterday we were in Savannah, Ga. I have always loved Savannah, it makes me feel like I have stepped into another world with so much history around me. Sometimes I can feel the history around me as well as see. To much "Gone with the Wind".
Oh, back to the proud part. I did not buy anything. I got a free fat quarter and saw a lot of things I wanted to buy. But I am learning to look first, think, think some more, and think even more, think about what I have at home, think about what I am planning to work on, then I write it down on my to-do list, and softly cry to myself that life is to short for all the quilts I want to make.
I am slowly working my way through my stash.
I will post pictures of my trip when I get home.
I have met a bunch of nice ladies on this trip. There is a mother and two daughters on this trip.
They are really nice. My roommate Barbara is nice too.
Talk to you later.
Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment