Monday, April 18, 2011

My No Buy Diet

Being on this no buy diet is slowly sucking the life out of me. Really. There are so many things I want to buy. I may have to break down and buy Weeks Ringle (I love that name) and Bill Kerr's book, Quilts Made Modern. I love the quilt on the cover. I have started a wish list for when I do start spending again. You should see my list. It is about five pages long and written on both sides. OMG, I feel greedy. But I am going to be on this fabrics/notions/books/magazine diet for the rest of the year. I may extend it until next year if I find that I still have a lot of UFOs. You should see me somedays when I have to drive pass a quilt shop. It would make you want to throw me a fat quarter. I have almost ran off the road trying to drive with tears in my eyes. I know it would be simpler to go the long way home but this is the long way home. Seriously, I have made progress in my quilting. AND I am so proud of myself for not buying fabric to stash away. Just keep sewing and quilting. Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment